terms & conditions
thank you for shopping at miss bees balms...
- by ordering our products from our website, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- the content of the pages of this website, including product details and pricing is for general information use only and is subject to change without notice.
- due to the nature of our products all sales are final once payment has been accepted.
- for hygiene reasons and due to stringent standards we do not accept returns or exchanges.
- we'd like you to be happy with your products - please ensure suitability of the ingredients before purchase... if you have a problem with your order (e.g. incorrect), please contact us within three days of receipt and we will try to remedy the situation as best we can.
- we never disclose any of your details - ever - and don't store account numbers. The information you provide is used solely to process your order.
- due to the handmade nature of our products, there may be very slight variations in product colour, scent or texture - rest assured, quality is never compromised. these variations are simply due to natural seasonal changes in plant material.
- on rare occasions, our packaging specification may be other than as advertised.
- no responsibility will be accepted for the misuse of our products or deterioration of our products arising from incorrect storage or use.
- all the content on this site (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images etc.) is the property of miss bees balms. The content of this site may not be used, reproduced, duplicated or copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited in whole or in part for any purpose without our prior written consent.
- for our valued customers in the USA/Canada - please note - we are very happy to ship our products to you but at present we do not hold insurance cover in your region, and that by placing an order with us, you accept these terms and conditions.